Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #381
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus old chum the snow is pretty and great while it's falling but man it get's old quick.

    I'll take one of your mild AZ winters thank you.

  2. #382
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Yes Charlie~ I agree, I would love one of those winters Az has. They say we are to be pounded this winter too! It is pretty falling down covering the trees and especially the christmas lights, but other than that it can stay far far away. But anyways.

    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] being served with Ny Charlie style bagels this morning. Mmm, Mmm good. Maybe I see ya's tonite in chat. Have a marvelous day darlings. NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  3. #383
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I wish some of that Charlie C-ville white stuff would head this direction Lance. It was mid-nineties all week again here in the arid zone!
    A little cooler at night but heck, I sleep through that!

    Well I got through that long long long long long long day! [img]eek.gif[/img]
    Thought [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] thirty would never arrive!
    But it did in a big big big big big big big way 4 sure!
    ...goonight now!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]
    GD

  4. #384
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry I'll miss the saturday chat but I am going to 20th anniversary get together with some college buds.

    I'll be there in spirit.

  5. #385
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I guess the snowbirds have it right all right. I just wish they'd learn to drive!
    It would be nice to enjoy our few weeks of non-scorching temperatures without dealing with the increased traffic congestion they most assuredly bring to our fair city of Tuscon!
    I wouldn't want ALL of the white stuff you folks contend with for sure! I'd have to take some totally drastic measures if that were to occur.
    Like buying a jacket!

    Well it is Saturday.
    Happiness Rings!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    <marquee> [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] </marquee>

  6. #386
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    It's Monday. What can I say?
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    <font size=1>GD</font>

  7. #387
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know how you feel old chum, today wuz my first day back to work after being off due to a back injury four months ago. And I have come to the conclusion that w**k still s**ks
    <marquee><font color="red">I Am Workin For The Weekend</font></marquee>
    <center><font color="green">ROG</font></center>

  8. #388
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Wicked Halloween 2fers at their Ghastliest !! [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

    Dead Man's Party - Oingo Boingo
    Frankenstein - Edgar Winter Group

    Werewolves of London - Warren Zevon
    Sweet Transvestite - Tim Curry

    Movies: Carrie
    The Howling

    Halloween
    Rocky Horror Picture Show

    Writers: Stephen King
    Edgar Allan Poe

    Bands: Kiss
    White Zombie

    Directors: John Carpenter
    Tim Burton

    Nemesises: Frankenstein
    The Great Pumpkin

    Throwback Candy: Butterfingers
    Reeses Peanut Butter Cups [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Bad Throwback Trick or Treat Candy:
    Pennies
    A Rock


    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

  9. #389
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    So much to say. So little time!
    Top priority? I gotta get my Tuesday Two-Ferz in!

    Time Won't Let Me_The Outsiders
    Time Is Ticking Out_The Cranberries

    Time to go. CCatch ya later!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #390
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yo Ellanoize, I am writing to say
    A number of bummer things I heard today.
    I heard that you've left Oprah and gone back to w*rk.
    Could be okay unless your boss is a j*rk

    Writing a letter to make you feel better.
    Sorry to hear you're back at w*rk again!
    I could've told ya, the burden you shoulder
    gets older and older my friend!

    Yo Ellanoize, I am writing to say
    A number of bummer things I heard today.
    I heard that you've picked back up right where you were.
    Could be the best thing but I doubt that 4 sure!

    Congrats on returning to the "w*rkforce" Rog.
    I can't tell you how happy I am for you.
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

    PS I sure hope Graham doesn't mind what I did there! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic